Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Picking Up and Losing Steam


I've done a lot of work since my last post. I've done some illustrations for my boyfriend; fanart of a BBW Stocking from the anime Panty and Stocking with Garter Belt; sketches here and there off course. I'm just keeping myself busy. My Rainbow Cupcakes Flash project has lost a little steam. I'm trying to teach myself Flash while attempting to animate. It's frustrating and I tend to put off stuff that frustrates me. I did do a little more work on my project today. Who knew it would be so hard to animate an egg tapping a bowl and cracking into that bowl? I will have to look up and join an animation forum or two to get some help (advice from my BF)


 

Some of my illustrations are posted on my alternate Deviant Art account:
Check it out if you enjoy a plus size figure. 


Side note: This video is very addictive. The weird, highly saturated, and nonsensically theme of it inspired one of the drawings below.


















Thank you for reading and a moment of your time.