Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day



It’s early, I know but, I’ve already seen Valentine’s Day stuff in stores around New Years! NEW YEARS! Anyways, I’m starting a new project. I was inspired by my former Ms. July from my Birthstones project.  Here she is

She screams love, passion, hearts and the day of lover’s, Valentine’s Day, to me. I took today to work on storyboards of a baker falling in love with her and vice versa. They’re not finally, I want to work on the story more. I hope to animate it, with so much other stuff. *cough*RainbowCupcakeCookingLesson*cough* Please enjoy these boards. If you have a critique let me know. 
Page 1


Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5
Page 6


Bakery Store Front Sketches
Bakery Store Front Sketches


Now on to other news.

Birthstone Project
I’m taking my birthstone illustrations and printing them on a calendar. If the calendar looks great, I may consider selling calendars! So if you would like a calendar of my Birthstone Divas, let me know! It will help.

Commissions
A friend of mine was able to get me a commission! She recommended me to my client and the ball started rolling. I am redesigning the banner for http://jesimarie.blogspot.com/ . My client is a writer working on her first book she wants to get published. I wish all the very best luck to her and thank her very much for this commission.

Nail Polish
Yesterday, I purchased “Essie- Shine of the Times”. When I first saw it in Sears, I knew I had to add it to my collection. It is a beautiful rainbow-like flaky top coat. This top coat goes so well over black but, purple not so much.

Thank you for reading!