Saturday, March 17, 2012

Assignment 3: Wings

For assignment 3, I will animate a fairy flying through a looping forest. My stage is set to 480 x 320px. She will start in the foreground and shrink into the background while going behind and in front of some objects. I'm taking inspiration for my background from one of my favorite childhood movies, Ferngully. This movie has such great backgrounds for reference for this assignment. I am only posting these images for educational purposes. They are not mine.




Right now, I've completed my fairy and background but, I'm going to scrap my current background then create a simpler one. I want my background to loop and I'm following a tutorial from here but it's not working or coming out the way I want. The elements are moving to fast. I hope creating a simple BG will get my the effects I want.






Reference Links
Animation Backgrounds Blog:  http://animationbackgrounds.blogspot.com/
Creating Looping BG Tutorial by Jim McNeil: http://www.jimmcneill.com/loopdemo2.html



Disclaimer: The artwork on this blog  remains the property of its copyright holders, displayed here for educational purposes only, with no commercial intent whatsoever. It is expressly forbidden to download,  copy, distribute and/or reproduce any of these images without prior permission of the copyright holders.
(Thank you.)