Saturday, March 17, 2012

"Doughnuts" Progress









Revised storyboards that will be revised again! I completely changed my design  Baker and Ruby. When I'm finished with Ruby's reference sheet and expression sheet, I want to start animating them. Nothing in particular, I'm just itching to animate.




Character design changes. They are two absolutely different people now. I'm happier with these designs than the previous. I can't wait to start animating with them!


Backgrounds for my animation. And these are just the beginning of my film. I did them on index cards. I'm going to enlarge them in Photoshop and do some color studies in color pencils then when I have a final color scheme, I will complete the finals in watercolor. I am pacing myself so I don't burn out too fast. I hate it when that happens.