Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Fattie Blue Birdie

Challo!

 Here is a update to my animated animal assignment for my Flash class. I put in the title cards and cut my story down. I had to take out the part where he waddles off screen for several reasons. I don't know how to do that without creating more symbolized animation (which I'm a bit tired of atm) or doing frame-by-frame animation. I want to add sound but I'm having some trouble finding a "pecking" sfx. Can you believe that? I can't.

I am having a problem with adding sound. I'm not sure if it's a CS4 glitch or I didn't check or uncheck a box but my sound problem is when my character hops and pecks, I placed a sfx in the symbol where the animation happens. I play the symbol while in the symbol's tab and the sound plays. When I am in the Stage the sound doesn't play nor does it play in test player. Any help would be greatly appreciated other than help from google and forums. (I bet the solution will be something simple.) Thank you! 

Anyways, adding sounds will definitely add polish to this project and I want it nice and shiny. I've learned and I am continuing to learn so much from this project but, I'm ready to move on to the next assignment and get into web design, honestly.

Tell me what you think and critiques are always welcome. Thank you for a moment of your time!


If the video isn't working, here is another link to my photobucket