Thursday, June 14, 2012

Doughnuts Animatic

Hello All,

I have uplifting news! I completed my "Doughnuts" animatic. :) A cute romantic story about a baker named William and the girl of his dreams, Ruby.
This project has really come a long way since I first started it in Febuary. The story changed and so did the character designs. In the "Projects" tab there will be links to the progress posts I made on this storyboard. Also there's a folder in my DA that will show you the work I put into this cute story. This animatic is ready to be in my portfolio! :3
I just uploaded my SWF file to my DA and now I am working on stringing everything together. I like how it turned out but, let me know if there could be aspects I could tweek or fix. In other words, critiques are welcome as usual.
Thanks for a moment of your time!



Doughnuts Animatic by ~Dgamm562 on deviantART