Saturday, February 9, 2013

Anime Expo Artist Alley 2013 cont...

Continuing from my last post . . .

Here's progress on some work in my 2nd 2week time limit. I believe the Vocaloid prints and buttons will sell well. They're popular characters and who doesn't like candy? I'm happy with how they are  turning out so far. Hopefully they'll sell pretty well. Which one do you think will sell well?





It was ambitious of  me to attempt to do so much art. I was definitely thinking quantity over quality. As the weeks go by, I will be chipping away at some of the artwork on my lists.For now, here's what I expected to do. Have to wait until the next post to see what actually came out. My spring semester is starting up this week. Even though it's the first  week of class, it'll be interesting how much work I will get done through out the semester. For the next 2weeks, here's the list of artwork I want to get done yet, will be chipping away from.

Due Date: February 10-23,2013

Haruhi Suzumiya: Yuki Nagato Button
Haruhi Suzumiya: Mikuru Asahina Button
Haruhi Suzumiya: Itsuki Koizumi Button
Doctor Who: 9th Doctor and Rose Print
Doctor Who: 10th Doctor and Rose Print
Doctor Who: 10th Doctor and Martha Print
Doctor Who: 10th Doctor and Donna Print
Doctor Who: 11th Doctor with Rory and Amy Print
Doctor Who: 11th Doctor with River Song Print
Doctor Who: Ponds and River Song Print
Doctor Who: 9th Doctor   Print
Doctor Who: 10th Doctor  Print
Doctor Who: 11th Doctor  Print
Doctor Who: 9th Doctor   Button
Doctor Who: 10th Doctor  Button
Doctor Who: 11th Doctor  Button